I saw this Accent Vlog on Caitlin’s blog last night and thought it was super cute so decided to join in on the fun!
Two things: One. I don’t know WHY YouTube chose this particular frame for the cover shot on this video. Not cute. Two. I don’t normally wear glasses – my contacts were just giving me some major issues today.
If you’re interested in following along (or doing this on your own blog!), here’s the list:
The Accent Vlog: Aunt, Route, Wash, Oil, Theater, Iron, Salmon, Caramel, Fire, Water, Sure, Data, Ruin, Crayon, Toilet, New Orleans, Pecan, Both, Again, Probably, Spitting image, Alabama, Lawyer, Coupon, Mayonnaise, Syrup, Pajamas, Caught
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it, it curls into a ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What is the thing you change the TV channel with?
Do I sound how you expected me to? What’s one word that you’re told you pronounce funny? For me, it’s cherry. I have no idea why I can’t say it correctly and don’t think it has anything to do with where I’m from. Glad that wasn’t on the list!
Filed under: Uncategorized |